Wirbex Commodore 162KW - 432KW
The Wirbex Commodore us a 5 pass boiler that satisfies a large number of industrial and collective applications.
It has a cast iron body with a round combustion chamber.
The WIrbex Commodore is economic and can be equiped with a forced draught oil or gas burner.
Ideal for buildig Ecogroup cells and operates at low and sliding temperatures.
- 10 Model range from 162 kW - 432 kW.
- CTC Hypoeutectic grey cast iron alloy.
- Operates with forced draught oil and gas burners.
- 92-93 % efficiency.
- Operates at low or sliding temperatures.
- Resistant to condensation.
- 6 bar working pressure.
- 5 pass smoke cycle.
- Refractory cord between elements.
- Ideal for collective applications (Ecogroupage).
- Economic/Energy Saving/Eco-Friendly.
- Operate at low or sliding temperatures.
- 10 Year Guarantee.